Thursday, 27 October 2016
Last Minute Vampire Halloween Look
For those of you out there who have had a Halloween plan sprung on them, are really stuck as what to go as or you just think that vampires are bad ass, here is a quick look you can pull off in seconds with the items you have in the bottom of your makeup bag.
These are the steps you need to follow to become our bloody friend...
1. Conceal any blemish, remember vampires are known for their flawless skin.
2. To make that complexion even more undead add a power to give your skin an even/pale tone (remember your neck).
3. with a contour brush take a black or grey eyeshadow and hollow your cheek bones. This helps give you that spooky feel we want.
4. The next step you can definitely customise. Apply your eye makeup how you usually would (you know what suits you best), also remember those eyebrows if you too like me need that extra definition
5. After, take a larger eye brush, dip it in some black eyeshadow and blend it out around the bottom of your eye, this gives you that sunken dead eye look.
6. This is an optional move; I added veins under my eyes mostly because I am the biggest fan of 'The Vampire Diaries' but it also gives this quick look a creepy twist. You can add these simply by using your favourite eyeliners and drawing on some vein lines.
7. Once you have completed all the above it is time for the fun part, Get Bloody. I added my blood by just drawing it on with my favourite red liquid lippy. Don't worry if you don't have a liquid lipstick any will work, I have had many years of vampire experience.
8. Go have a spooktacular evening (sorry for the pun, couldn't resist).