Recently I decided to draw some illustrations that represent Good and Evil.
And it got me thinking I personally would always choose the bad side (when it comes to story telling) I know this isn't very orthodox but to be a evil vampire or a witch just seems way more fun than not living up to your true instinct.
Let me know what side you would choice. x
Sunday, 11 September 2016
Thursday, 8 September 2016
This girl has talent oozing from her finger tips which you can tell from the array of dark, magical and beautiful photos she has in her collection. They have definitely inspired me leaving me wanting to draw every single self portrait and enchanting set.
I could generally repost all her photos on here so to save me from myself PLEASE! check out her Instagram to have your eyes amazed, and obviously follow.
1. Who is your inspiration?
My inspiration comes from everywhere: music, movies, conversations, places, books, illustrations, nature and darkness.
2. What film makes you smile the most?
3. What is your top inspirational quote?
"I really believe there are things nobody would see if I didn't photograph them". -Diane Arbus
4. Favourite place?
5. Tell me a random fact about you?
I spend a lot of my time watching food recipes videos on youtube... But never cook anything
6. What makes you the happiest?
My family, my boyfriend, my cat, my dogs, my friends, food and photography.
7. What is your biggest Dream?
8. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for?
1. Infinite wishes.
2. To have a loooot of photography equipment.
3. Happiness for me and my loved ones for the rest of our lives.
9. Tell me a secret?
My navel is very deep
10. What gets you up every morning
My excitement for eat my breakfast.